RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Forum Suggestions

baihooli
    baihooli

Forum Suggestions Empty Forum Suggestions

Post  baihooli Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:11 am

Well, if it's one thing I notice about the forum, it's the fact that it's so dead it attracts chon chons (haha, get it? RO joke Smile ). Anyway, a suggestion to make the forum more active or something, how about rewarding people for posting actual solving answers or rewarding them for having a certain post number, say like 50 posts = quest points, or mithril coins. This way, we can have people coming here to chat about RO, or w/e and have a fun time about it as well.

For a RO forum, this has got to be the deadest, with (from what I've seen) me as the only active poster. (there may be more, but in my time frame of which I'm online, only I and the GMs post stuff, from what I usually see)
    Jaemz
    Jaemz
    Normal Member

Forum Suggestions Empty Re: Forum Suggestions

Post  Jaemz Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:33 am

Hey..yeh its a good idea =] Maybe..reward for good guides or something like that. We wouldn't want random spam yeh =/
    Whisper
    Addict Member

Post  Whisper Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:43 pm

Yeah its a good idea but people would just spam threads
    Maybe do a game thing where you have to post a number and who ever is doing the game has to pick a number between like 0-100 and if someone guesses the number right they win something?
    Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

Post  Yakisoba Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:09 pm

@all,

I would like to host this kind of event but i need more ideas in making this event so if you guys have more ideas kindly PM me in game or send me a message here in the forum.

-leleii-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:20 am