RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My first time to suggest xD

Cruel
    Cruel
    Normal Member

My first time to suggest xD Empty My first time to suggest xD

Post  Cruel Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:41 am

i have seen the other suggestions, so i came up with my own.

* why not make the rates 5k/5k as it was stated in RMS?
    it will be easy for the players to level their chars.

* for the drop rates of the cards, make it 80-100% for the normal cards
    and 15% for the mini-boss and boss cards. i guess that will be fair enough.

* since this is a pvp server, make the pvp balance. nerf some jobs that are overpowered. (well i don't really have an idea which jobs are OP since i haven't play this server yet.) also disable some cards which are OP too. like the tao gunka, valkyrie rangdis, and others. put some delays in ygg on PK maps to make the pvp more exciting. or probably disable ygg in PK maps. also put some delays in warping. this is to avoid the champs to asura then warp. xD

* i said no to 3rd job sprites. xD
    there's no really use of having 3rd job sprites. and the sprites are also quite confusing... LOL. oh well that's just my opinion.

* why don't the staffs create some pvp games in-game.
    like 3vs3, 1vs1, 5man free for all. also there will be a prize to winner.
    it can be badges which the players can exchange to items or zeny.

* For WoE, since this server don't have lots of player at the moment, why not do some changes in woe. my suggestion is like this...
    For every WoE there's only 1 castle to be open and the rest will be closed. so all the players will be defending or attacking that specific castle. it makes woe more exciting than having all the castle opened. maybe if all the castles will be opened, i guess all of the players will 1 castle each. LOL!
    Also give some good drops for each castle. It will make the players to woe always if there is some nice drops. Another thing is, make the prontera castles as a major castle in this server? i mean prontera castles will give more rare items than others. Then those other castle will just drop some normal items like muffler, chainmail and etc...

since i haven't play the server yet, just correct me if my suggestions are already done. xD

thanks for reading this...
    Very Happy
    Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

My first time to suggest xD Empty Re: My first time to suggest xD

Post  Yakisoba Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:40 am

Cruel wrote:i have seen the other suggestions, so i came up with my own.

* why not make the rates 5k/5k as it was stated in RMS?
    it will be easy for the players to level their chars.

* for the drop rates of the cards, make it 80-100% for the normal cards
    and 15% for the mini-boss and boss cards. i guess that will be fair enough.

* since this is a pvp server, make the pvp balance. nerf some jobs that are overpowered. (well i don't really have an idea which jobs are OP since i haven't play this server yet.) also disable some cards which are OP too. like the tao gunka, valkyrie rangdis, and others. put some delays in ygg on PK maps to make the pvp more exciting. or probably disable ygg in PK maps. also put some delays in warping. this is to avoid the champs to asura then warp. xD

* i said no to 3rd job sprites. xD
    there's no really use of having 3rd job sprites. and the sprites are also quite confusing... LOL. oh well that's just my opinion.

* why don't the staffs create some pvp games in-game.
    like 3vs3, 1vs1, 5man free for all. also there will be a prize to winner.
    it can be badges which the players can exchange to items or zeny.

* For WoE, since this server don't have lots of player at the moment, why not do some changes in woe. my suggestion is like this...
    For every WoE there's only 1 castle to be open and the rest will be closed. so all the players will be defending or attacking that specific castle. it makes woe more exciting than having all the castle opened. maybe if all the castles will be opened, i guess all of the players will 1 castle each. LOL!
    Also give some good drops for each castle. It will make the players to woe always if there is some nice drops. Another thing is, make the prontera castles as a major castle in this server? i mean prontera castles will give more rare items than others. Then those other castle will just drop some normal items like muffler, chainmail and etc...

since i haven't play the server yet, just correct me if my suggestions are already done. xD

thanks for reading this...
    Very Happy

I think its already decided that the server rate will be like that. Nice suggestion i will let the Admin know all about this. for the WOE uuhhmmmm its already been fixed every castle has its own time of WOE. check the server so you'll know.
    Cruel
    Cruel
    Normal Member

Post  Cruel Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:44 am

so for the woe, we will be utilizing all the castles in midgard? payon, aldebaran, prontera and others?
    Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

Post  Yakisoba Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:45 am

Cruel wrote:so for the woe, we will be utilizing all the castles in midgard? payon, aldebaran, prontera and others?

I forgot the time and day of WOE but it will be there announce or click the WOE INFO NPC. for more information.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:17 am