RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Pain's event ideas

Pain
    Pain
    Normal Member

Pain's event ideas Empty Pain's event ideas

Post  Pain Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:24 am

1. Hide N Seek - old school event.. i give out 3 clues you guys find me while im disguised as a monster with a GM name and when you see me your gonna shout "Hi GM ___"

2. Trivia - give out questions RO related or such..you guys pm me the answer..first one to pm me wins.

3. Vending Thief - there will be a thief that stole some items from the king of midgard and will try and vend them in a cheap price some are 1z and some are 500k or 1m
    (hey he's a thief he can scam you aswell) and he will hide on some towns so be careful on what your buying.

4. Trapper event - This is like a dice game. a sniper will put 3 talkie box. your goal is to go infront of the trap and line up. in the traps there will be 2 circles and 1 x.. when you line up in the X..well you lose.

5. Name the monster - everyone will form a circle surrounding the GM. the gm will then turn into a monster. first one who names it gets the power to kick someone in the circle or kill him.

6. Thriller - everyone will be a lvl 1 novice with only the play dead skill. theyl run down to the path filled with zombies. first one who gets to the end wins.

7. its a bomb! - everyone will be in a room filled with sphere mines and well...players can hit the spheres to cause a chain of explosion. last one wins

8. King of the Hill - everyone will race to the top. first one who gets there and says the magic words win.

9. Parachute - there will be a prof that'll cast Land protect in the middle of the town. everyone will type @jump. first one or three who lands in the land protect wins.

10. Catch the Traitor - Everyone will be in the party. Then the party leader which is the gm will kick a player in it. if the player survives in 30 seconds or so he wins. the winner will be the one who can survive the time.

11. Protect the VIP - everyone will gather up and will protect the guy in the middle which he is chosen randomly. if he dies. everyone loses and the guy wins. and vice versa.

12. Whats his name? - everyone will try and find out his name in a room while he is hiding and teleing everywhere. case sensitive ( need to put it as it shows ex. PAenonaBasKeT)

13. Pokemon - itl be a tournament. each player will be given deadbranches. then 2 players will battle it out and summon 1 deadbranch each. the player who summoned the monster who has the biggest hp wins and will go to the next round. the winner will be the person who is in top of the tournament.

14. Scavenger - the gm will ask for 1 item that is not commonly people get or not needed in on any quests. first player who gives the gm it wins.

15. Last man standing - everyone will be on each sides and then will fight till only 1 mad is standing. (note: there will be an assassin gm who has the slowest movement speed and will kill people but he'/she is not included on the last man)

16. Riddle me This - gm will broadcast a riddle. first one answers it wins

17. Conquer - (no equips mode. or ban mvp cards)there will be two teams. each team will be given a amon ra or any big looking monster(or just the leader in the party). first team to kill the opposing monster/leader wins.

18. Fight of the Races - there will be two teams(no equips mode or ban mvp cards). 2v2 or 3v3 or the such. and will play as a tournament. The top will be the winner.

19. Capture the Flag - an old school event. there will be two teams first one to score 3 points win.

20. 300 - everyone will join forces and kill the monsters spawned round by round. the winner will be the last survivors. (no pots and the like)

21. Extinction - everyone will try and find a Picky which is Eswoo-ed(which makes it a really small one) with a stats like a Plant so people will only make 1 damage per hit. it will be in a huge map that is pvp enabled. person who will get the item dropped by the Picky wins.

this are the ideas i have in mind lol hope its good
    Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

Pain's event ideas Empty Re: Pain's event ideas

Post  Yakisoba Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:45 am

Nice event ideas Smile
    Power
    Normal Member

Post  Power Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:01 am

cool ideas Very Happy i was planning to do the trap thing =p
    Pain
    Pain
    Normal Member

Post  Pain Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:06 am

thanks lol been an event gm so i do have a list of events i could share for this server
    Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

Post  Yakisoba Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:15 am

keep it up and do your best lol.. you might be the future Event GM of this server Smile lol.
    Power
    Normal Member

Post  Power Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:18 am

true. the second event GM is inactive and......
    Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

Post  Yakisoba Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:19 am

Power wrote:true. the second event GM is inactive and......
    then who was it? hahaha...... i wonder who is that inactive GM Smile Lmfaoo
    Power
    Normal Member

Post  Power Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:20 am

There's only 2 event GM's so... you probably know who it is =P

*checks staff list*
    Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

Post  Yakisoba Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:21 am