RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

why did i get accused for botting.........

Ichi
    Ichi

why did i get accused for botting......... Empty why did i get accused for botting.........

Post  Ichi Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:09 pm

im new to ro and i get accused of botting.... i dont even knw wht that means....
    Khaine
    Khaine
    Normal Member

why did i get accused for botting......... Empty Re: why did i get accused for botting.........

Post  Khaine Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:52 pm

botting is when you download a program that does things for you
    Hiraku
    Hiraku
    Normal Member

why did i get accused for botting......... Empty Re: why did i get accused for botting.........

Post  Hiraku Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:28 pm

This could also result in like..failing the bot test. When you were hunting or leveling something could just randomly pop up asking you to input a # and that # is in your chat box. Just type that # in and you'll pass that test. It's just something to make sure people aren't cheating.
    Fade
    Fade
    Staff Team

Post  Fade Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:54 pm

Yes, is not our fault of that, for this time i'll get you out of there is you want, next time you must answer whatever the Anti-Bot guy says to u.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:15 am