RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Monster aggressiveness delay or no??

Poll

add monster aggressiveness delay for monster.

[ 0 ]
    Monster aggressiveness delay or no?? Bar_left0%Monster aggressiveness delay or no?? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Monster aggressiveness delay or no?? Bar_left0%Monster aggressiveness delay or no?? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    vjayrad24
    Normal Member

Monster aggressiveness delay or no?? Empty Monster aggressiveness delay or no??

Post  vjayrad24 Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:26 am

...i made this psot for us...because i jsut noticed that there is no delay anymore after warping to a map monster automatically attack even our screen is loading..then after the loading we'll just see our character is already dead...

how can we make boss hunt if this will be the case??only those STRONG can hunt??

and all we can do is to buy it to them with HIGH price??so what's the effect we are just making those strong people to become richer and richer while our character is not able to do what they can do???like boss hunting...

..maybe you put some delay that will fit on loading the screen when we teleport...not the one that you decided like when the game is still loading it already attack our character....

everyone must able to do what those strong people can do...
    animatix
    animatix

Monster aggressiveness delay or no?? Empty Re: Monster aggressiveness delay or no??

Post  animatix Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:08 pm

vjayrad24 wrote:...i made this psot for us...because i jsut noticed that there is no delay anymore after warping to a map monster automatically attack even our screen is loading..then after the loading we'll just see our character is already dead...

how can we make boss hunt if this will be the case??only those STRONG can hunt??

and all we can do is to buy it to them with HIGH price??so what's the effect we are just making those strong people to become richer and richer while our character is not able to do what they can do???like boss hunting...

..maybe you put some delay that will fit on loading the screen when we teleport...not the one that you decided like when the game is still loading it already attack our character....

everyone must able to do what those strong people can do...

Greetings,

It's just right to have no delay when warping since MVPs are not buffed, meaning, they have their regular HP, atk power, etc.

-M
    vjayrad24
    Normal Member

Monster aggressiveness delay or no?? Empty Re: Monster aggressiveness delay or no??

Post  vjayrad24 Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:19 am

..not buffed but their skills is sure hit like valkyrie randgris...if its life is almost 1m it uses skills that surely kill you as 1 hit....maybe they need to put delay..like when loading the screen...it is unfair that your page is loading while the monster already attacks you...
    animatix
    animatix

Post  animatix Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:26 pm

vjayrad24 wrote:..not buffed but their skills is sure hit like valkyrie randgris...if its life is almost 1m it uses skills that surely kill you as 1 hit....maybe they need to put delay..like when loading the screen...it is unfair that your page is loading while the monster already attacks you...

Greetings,

Valkyrie Randgris does not have a 1-hit KO skill. The only skill that will reduce your HP to almost nothing, is Coma (monster's skill have different names for coma), which Valkyrie Randgris does not have.
    Source: www.ratemyserver.net <Valkyrie Randgris>

I still stand for my position.

-M

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:15 am