RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Yakisoba's Resignation [Foreaalzzzz]

Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

Yakisoba's Resignation [Foreaalzzzz] Empty Yakisoba's Resignation [Foreaalzzzz]

Post  Yakisoba Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:51 pm

I guess its time for me to leave RamenRO Smile I don't find it interesting anymore. I'm not sure if its only me or the server I notice that most of the customs are too much imbalance. Every custom cards,weapons, like +25 str + 10% damage and so does the aura's having 10% damage to demi human which makes it really imbalance. Im not sure when I will be back.

Besides, Daznuk is hiring new GMs in the future.

Reasons Why Im Leaving?
    1. Imbalance Server[Aura's, Custom Cards, Etc...
    2. Players ain't following the rules[Simple Rule "Speak English in Prontera"]
    3. Disrespectful Players.
    4. Other GMs aren't online or helping me.[Im always online and I dont see any GMs online so far. [Only Leander and Hero]but sadly they quit.
    5. No more excitement in the server.

I'll be back pretty soon as long as im welcome here and see changes and im happy to help this server again.
    animatix
    animatix

Yakisoba's Resignation [Foreaalzzzz] Empty Re: Yakisoba's Resignation [Foreaalzzzz]

Post  animatix Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:27 pm

Yakisoba wrote:I guess its time for me to leave RamenRO Smile I don't find it interesting anymore. I'm not sure if its only me or the server I notice that most of the customs are too much imbalance. Every custom cards,weapons, like +25 str + 10% damage and so does the aura's having 10% damage to demi human which makes it really imbalance. Im not sure when I will be back.

Besides, Daznuk is hiring new GMs in the future.

Reasons Why Im Leaving?
    1. Imbalance Server[Aura's, Custom Cards, Etc...
    2. Players ain't following the rules[Simple Rule "Speak English in Prontera"]
    3. Disrespectful Players.
    4. Other GMs aren't online or helping me.[Im always online and I dont see any GMs online so far. [Only Leander and Hero]but sadly they quit.
    5. No more excitement in the server.

I'll be back pretty soon as long as im welcome here and see changes and im happy to help this server again.

Greetings,

Goodluck.

-M
    Leico
    Leico
    Normal Member

Yakisoba's Resignation [Foreaalzzzz] Empty Re: Yakisoba's Resignation [Foreaalzzzz]

Post  Leico Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Goodbye Q_Q
    vjayrad24
    Normal Member

Post  vjayrad24 Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:33 pm

..to all gm's and players...yeah yakisoba has a point...that this sever is imbalance.....

i think items are more applicable for sinx lk and champie.....for those melee type....customs made it imbalance....
    Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

Post  Yakisoba Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:06 pm

Thanks for the support
    aaronumerouno

Yakisoba's Resignation [Foreaalzzzz] Empty ok but

Post  aaronumerouno Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:47 am

if its more applicable on sinx,LK and champie...why not be on one of those classes? be with the imbalances of the server. bein high rate is imbalance already but it is fun!!!!

good luck on real life ^^

-newbie.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content