RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A server? Or a bar?

animatix
    animatix

A server? Or a bar? Empty A server? Or a bar?

Post  animatix Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:28 am

Greetings,

As I have seen so far, this server is too easy. People are being spoon-fed too much. For example, the Poison Bottle, which you can hunt easily, is sold for 5,000z each. Is this server even planning to grow? Or just hangout server? I don't see much of an encouragement for people to vote for it or even to join it. Don't tell me that it is a new server and it's still growing. If that's so, then is it not more of a reason to encourage people to join? I hope this server doesn't die within the next 3 months.

-M
    Pain
    Pain
    Normal Member

A server? Or a bar? Empty Re: A server? Or a bar?

Post  Pain Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:50 am

animatix wrote:Greetings,

As I have seen so far, this server is too easy. People are being spoon-fed too much. For example, the Poison Bottle, which you can hunt easily, is sold for 5,000z each. Is this server even planning to grow? Or just hangout server? I don't see much of an encouragement for people to vote for it or even to join it. Don't tell me that it is a new server and it's still growing. If that's so, then is it not more of a reason to encourage people to join? I hope this server doesn't die within the next 3 months.

-M

lol trust me. that is a fact yes xD. LoV scrolls...SG scrolls...Assump Scrolls...acid bottles..FCP bottles...Agi and blessing scrolls...aspersio scrolls...infact all the scrolls destroy some of the jobs. like HP and HW. i mean HW is made for his AOE spells. but getting them from scrolls? he has no more originality anymore. and thats why you see alot of sinx because of cheap edp. that you dont even need to farm it. and the point enchant edp is really powerful. so its like giving sinx an easy job. and the other jobs....a hard time competing with that unlimited edp. they made edp a small duration and non dispel for a reason lol. to not make them edp all the time. but seeing them edp everytime is just too wrong xD. and about that HP scrolls? its really depressing. i mean HP has its special skill called Assumptio. and its banned in woe. so HP cant cast them but you can cast Assumptio scrolls in woe? thats too unfair. and what about that healing pots. i mean yeah i guess thats fair but meh i think its still too much. no one do the spam whites anymore. and no one needs the Heal of an HP. so yeah. there are a lot of jobs been useless or pointless. or i guess... you can say this has a non balanced jobs server. xD
    animatix
    animatix

Post  animatix Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:53 pm

Greetings,

Right now, this is a total disaster server. I just heard that you can use HP pots in WOE, and that's really LAME. Kick all the scrolls, EDP, and such. Then restart the server. Maybe that time, you will have more chance of growing. But still, there are still more adjustments to be made, and you need these people to comment on it. I don't see them here in the forums. They just enjoy pressing those shitty buttons. Heck, they don't even bother commenting about it being good or not.

-M

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 8:15 am