RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Star Glad Miracle

williamnoob232

Star Glad Miracle Empty Star Glad Miracle

Post  williamnoob232 Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:44 pm

ok, eventhough I already talked about this with the admin, ill post here anyways for you guys to know. Adding a percentage of miracle, because I see no star glads in pvp and I love playing it, the current chance of getting miracle is 0.01%. Miracle is a hidden skill of star glads which allows you to use warmths/comforts and hatred. Star gladiators really depend on this skill when pvping because they don't have any defensive skills except breakfall and they got very little hp. I'm suggesting on making it 7%-10% chance of getting it, and btw admin Daz already agreed about it.

just want to remind, because he might forget Very Happy
    animatix
    animatix

Star Glad Miracle Empty Re: Star Glad Miracle

Post  animatix Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Greetings,

Star Gladiators does have High Jump, no? I, and I believe some of you, consider that a defensive skill, as well as offensive skill.

-M
    williamnoob232

Post  williamnoob232 Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:15 am

someone told me high jump isnt enabled in woe, and high jump as a defensive skill? yes, but does it have anything to do with the topic getting miracle? no. 0.01% of getting miracle, you think that's good in a high rate server?
    animatix
    animatix

Post  animatix Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:17 am

Greetings,

Let me quote you.

williamnoob232 wrote:Adding a percentage of miracle, because I see no star glads in pvp and I love playing it, the current chance of getting miracle is 0.01%.
    I did not mention anything about the current % chance of getting miracle being good for a high rate server.

williamnoob232 wrote:Star gladiators really depend on this skill when pvping because they don't have any defensive skills except breakfall and they got very little hp.
    What I said does relate to what you said there.

williamnoob232 wrote:someone told me high jump isnt enabled in woe, and high jump as a defensive skill? yes, but does it have anything to do with the topic getting miracle? no. 0.01% of getting miracle, you think that's good in a high rate server?
    Now you're mentioning about WOE? That's really different from your first statement, is it not?

To summarize that, I am only responding base on your statement. If you have any hate about what I said, blame your statement.

-M
    williamnoob232

Post  williamnoob232 Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:07 am

so what's the point on your previous post? is just correcting me or disagreeing on the suggestion? just tell me if you don't, and tell my why.
    animatix
    animatix

Post  animatix Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:39 pm

williamnoob232 wrote:so what's the point on your previous post? is just correcting me or disagreeing on the suggestion? just tell me if you don't, and tell my why.

Greetings,

I am correcting you in your first post, and I am correcting you in your 2nd post.

-M

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:16 am