RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Grand Woe

Mooglethisbyotch

A Grand Woe Empty A Grand Woe

Post  Mooglethisbyotch Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:19 pm

The current Woe times for America are unsatisfactory for most. 17:00: (5 oclock in the afternoon) is when most people are getting off work, preparing dinner, watching the news, etc. Obviously its hard to set a time where every single individual is able to participate and because of the difference in time zones, it makes it that much harder for people to come together from all over the world and Woe. While I do think it is neat that this server offers a Woe every 12 hours, one designed for America and one designed for International Players, with the current times, I do not see a lot of people participating in the Woe set for 17:00.

Wouldn't it be neat if we could pick out a time where both international players and American players could Woe? I don't think this is realistic for an everyday Woe, but I believe that we could achieve this once per week.

I offer the idea of a "Grand Woe" A once of week Woe that is designed for both international players and American players. I think the best time for everybody would be sometime on the weekend because most people do not work on the weeked, I'm thinking 22:00 server time on a Saturday, that's 10 oclock at night where I'm from. I think that most of the international players are right around 12 hours apart from us, so for them the woe would be around 10 in the morning.

For the international players who would rather Woe at night, we could merely advance or set back the Woe time by 12 hours every other week, making it so that every other week, Wherever you lived, week one of the grand Woe would be at night (or morning for international players) and Week two would be the opposite, (morning for American players and night for International players)

What do you guys think? One of the biggest attractions of Ragnarok is its unique Woe system, so having a a Woe designed for all players on the server seems ideal, more people make a better Woe, and this would encourage new players to join the server and this server really needs it. The current Woe times for America just don't work out for most, honestly it is impossible for a lot of people to Woe daily. I'm thinking you could keep the current Woe times for Monday-Friday, and specifically reserve the weekend for the Grand Woe. What do you guys think?

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:12 am