RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

A Delayed Acquaintance

wanwanisI
    wanwanisI

A Delayed Acquaintance Empty A Delayed Acquaintance

Post  wanwanisI Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Ciaossu. Yea, i know. A little delayed since i first joined. But hi anyways.

Am I supposed to talk about hobbies and stuff? Yes? No? I guess I'll just type until I don't feel like typing anymore...

Well anyways, I can almost speak 4 languages (English, Japanese, Chinese, German), Japanese and German only being at around 80% fluency Y.Y, and I like to play video games. I've been playing RO for a pretty long time. Been playing since the beta came out /no1. YES I'M THAT OLD! T.T LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

I'm also considered an anime otaku, just purely out of the amount of anime and manga I've read and watched. So I might sneak some anime references here and there.

Anyways, You'll most likely find me on RamenRO as Meiru or Eva. Remember, I give free buffs and heals in prontera~...as long as I'm not afk

Anyways. Bai Bii~

P.S. I slipped in one anime reference in this post. If you think you've found it, you can PM me with the answer and I'll give you an e-cookie :D
    Whisper
    Addict Member

A Delayed Acquaintance Empty Re: A Delayed Acquaintance

Post  Whisper Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:29 pm

Welcome to RamenRO! affraid affraid affraid
    Mail101
    Mail101
    Normal Member

Post  Mail101 Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:56 am

Just to clarify....I'm Evanescence....the Eva Meiru's saying is Eva Rightly!
    Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

Post  Yakisoba Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:49 pm

Hello there and Welcome to RamenRO I'm the Head GM and the Graphic Head Leader Wink
    animatix
    animatix

Post  animatix Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Greetings,

Hi. I think we can be friends. I'm an anime otaku myself. Consider me one of those Haruhiist. Yoroshiku! The name is animatix.

-M

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:12 am