RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Effects of Thanatos card and Incarnation Samurai card?

Mooglethisbyotch

Effects of Thanatos card and Incarnation Samurai card? Empty Effects of Thanatos card and Incarnation Samurai card?

Post  Mooglethisbyotch Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Thanatos:
    Deals more damage depending on the target's defense.
    Drain 1 SP from its owner on each attack.
    DEF - 30, Flee Rate - 30

Incarnation Samurai:
    Ignore normal monster's defense when attacking.
    Reduces natural HP recovery by 100% and drain 666 HP every 10 seconds.
    Drain 999 HP as the weapon is unequipped.

I'm not really understanding what exactly the Thanatos card does. Does it add the defense of the person you are attacking to your own attack? If so, does it add the total defense (after equipment) or just base defense (stats only)? If the incarnation samurai completely ignores the defense of the person you are attacking is it base defense or total defense? In your opinion which is better? What would be the effect of putting both the incarnation samurai and Thanatos card in the same weapon?
    Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

Effects of Thanatos card and Incarnation Samurai card? Empty Re: Effects of Thanatos card and Incarnation Samurai card?

Post  Yakisoba Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:49 pm

Mooglethisbyotch wrote:Thanatos:
    Deals more damage depending on the target's defense.
    Drain 1 SP from its owner on each attack.
    DEF - 30, Flee Rate - 30

Incarnation Samurai:
    Ignore normal monster's defense when attacking.
    Reduces natural HP recovery by 100% and drain 666 HP every 10 seconds.
    Drain 999 HP as the weapon is unequipped.

I'm not really understanding what exactly the Thanatos card does. Does it add the defense of the person you are attacking to your own attack? If so, does it add the total defense (after equipment) or just base defense (stats only)? If the incarnation samurai completely ignores the defense of the person you are attacking is it base defense or total defense? In your opinion which is better? What would be the effect of putting both the incarnation samurai and Thanatos card in the same weapon?
    I will answer this later when I get home Wink im still here in school.
    Mooglethisbyotch

Effects of Thanatos card and Incarnation Samurai card? Empty Re: Effects of Thanatos card and Incarnation Samurai card?

Post  Mooglethisbyotch Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:39 pm

Thank you Yakisoba
    Jaemz
    Jaemz
    Normal Member

Post  Jaemz Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:25 am

Correct me if i'm wrong,

Thanatos card : Basically, the more def your opponent has, the more damage you do to him. Hard def + vit def i think.

Proof : U deal less damage when someone is wearing Tao Gunka, and Tao only reduces hard def. U deal more damage if someone has high vit so it prolly affects vit def.

Incantation samurai card : U deal damage which ignores your opponent's defense, both hard def and vit def.( not 100% sure if its both )

If you use both cards together, incantation samurai card will cancel the effect of Thanatos card, and u do dmg which ignores def only.

Hope it helps.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 06, 2024 3:51 pm