RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Pori Pori
XiaoShen
6 posters

DO CHECK THIS!!.. TO ALL PLAYER's AND GM's

XiaoShen
    XiaoShen

DO CHECK THIS!!.. TO ALL PLAYER's AND GM's Empty DO CHECK THIS!!.. TO ALL PLAYER's AND GM's

Post  XiaoShen Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:31 am

Konbanwa ~ Ohayō gozaimasu!! Embarassed

hi there! Watashi no namae wa Xiaoshen desu.. im newbie here .. by the way i noticed one thing in this server.. it's kinda boring .. Gomen-nasai for saying that.. please do something, do your job! im looking forward for this server.. its cool and the sprites are awesome!.. how can you have lots of player here if your sitting and waiting for the command.. darn~ heres some screenshot!
    DO CHECK THIS!!.. TO ALL PLAYER's AND GM's ScreenRamenRO058
    DO CHECK THIS!!.. TO ALL PLAYER's AND GM's ScreenRamenRO057
    DO CHECK THIS!!.. TO ALL PLAYER's AND GM's ScreenRamenRO056
    Pori Pori
    Normal Member

DO CHECK THIS!!.. TO ALL PLAYER's AND GM's Empty Re: DO CHECK THIS!!.. TO ALL PLAYER's AND GM's

Post  Pori Pori Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:50 am

Hie, woa, is that really you? you look cute. LOL! damn i hate that. Anyway, we had quite a number of events yesterday (GMT+Cool. Don't worry, events would be hosted more regularly... i guess. Maybe, before events start, you can try to do some quest to kill some time? you seem so "naked". LOL. =D
    Jaemz
    Jaemz
    Normal Member

DO CHECK THIS!!.. TO ALL PLAYER's AND GM's Empty Re: DO CHECK THIS!!.. TO ALL PLAYER's AND GM's

Post  Jaemz Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Welcomeeeee!
    XiaoShen
    XiaoShen

Post  XiaoShen Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:43 pm

is there any wrong with me?? yea its me.. ~GEESH~ well good for me coz you hate me.. evryones hate me though.. Embarassed im dont want to do that quest.. im just looking around.. checking all the best private server .. Arrow lol! nice to know yah!~
    Jaemz
    Jaemz
    Normal Member

Post  Jaemz Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Nah he doesnt hate u =] he just gets a lil excited around gorgeous girls right pori pori?

This server's rly good actually, u got a good point here Xiaoshen, more event would be great =)
    Mail101
    Mail101
    Normal Member

Post  Mail101 Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Cough Ignore Pori hahahaha
    Pori Pori
    Normal Member

Post  Pori Pori Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:11 pm

Oh dear, i meant, i hate myself for getting excited when i see cute chicks. LOL! damn. there goes my chances... Neutral

anyway, events will be more regular... i hope. HAHAHA. This server is good when you get to know us =X

ZZZ!!!! MAIL101! .. man im a goner~
    Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

Post  Yakisoba Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Hello XiaoShen! Welcome to RamenRO I'm Yakisoba in the Game Smile A Head GM Smile So I hope to see you in game. keke Smile
    Pori Pori
    Normal Member

Post  Pori Pori Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:00 pm

cute girls do get all the attention eh? LOL!
    Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

Post  Yakisoba Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Pori Pori wrote:cute girls do get all the attention eh? LOL!
    Hell Yeah! Smile LMfao... doesn't matter if its cute or not Twisted Evil
    Pori Pori
    Normal Member

Post  Pori Pori Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:04 pm

phail~~. lOL. anyway, welcome to RamenRO *it took me 4 messages to say welcome, it proves im nervous!* LOL!
    Whisper
    Addict Member

Post  Whisper Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:18 am

You people are like hungry dogs Neutral Its so sad
    Anyway welcome to the server XiaoShen
    Pori Pori
    Normal Member

Post  Pori Pori Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:02 am

eh... im no hungry dog ... im just a desperate 1 LOL! kidding. *im posting to get more posts recorded*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:16 am