RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Custom Guide

Whisper
    Addict Member

Custom Guide Empty Custom Guide

Post  Whisper Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:16 pm

I've been looking around the uuhm forum for a guide on what customs there are and haven't had any luck in finding one

Maybe someone could make one and have a all the Custom Wings, Headgears and cards, just to say what they do and what you need to get them

If you'd like I'd do one if you sent me a list of the customs and what they do and what they need to be made

Anyway just a idea

cat Eeeh thats a cat O_O? it looked like a bunny to me...
    Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

Custom Guide Empty Re: Custom Guide

Post  Yakisoba Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:19 pm

Whisper wrote:I've been looking around the uuhm forum for a guide on what customs there are and haven't had any luck in finding one

Maybe someone could make one and have a all the Custom Wings, Headgears and cards, just to say what they do and what you need to get them

If you'd like I'd do one if you sent me a list of the customs and what they do and what they need to be made

Anyway just a idea

cat Eeeh thats a cat O_O? it looked like a bunny to me...
    I would love to give you a list of customs once I get online so you will be able to do it or i can just edit some of the recent thread in the info box section.

NICE IDEA!!! 2 THUMBS UP!

-leleii-

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 8:09 am