RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Jaemz
luichun
Tadz
salinas
Daznuk
Pori Pori
10 posters

Regarding WoE and PvP

Poll

Which do you prefer?

[ 7 ]
    Regarding WoE and PvP Bar_left70%Regarding WoE and PvP Bar_right [70%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Regarding WoE and PvP Bar_left10%Regarding WoE and PvP Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 10
    Poll closed
    Pori Pori
    Normal Member

Regarding WoE and PvP Empty Regarding WoE and PvP

Post  Pori Pori Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:30 am

I believe, yggs and pills are kind of overpower, SinX's could just spam and rush in to break the emperium. In Competitive PvP(lets say ranking is counted for prizes), duels would last too long, and the best spammer/carries most yggs, would most probably win.

I really hope something would be done... if not WoE is just a place to spam your yggs and pills to win a castle.

No targetting anyone, just voicing my opinion. =)
    Daznuk
    Daznuk
    Administrator

Regarding WoE and PvP Empty Re: Regarding WoE and PvP

Post  Daznuk Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:42 am

I'll implement the winning choice by Friday.

Keep voting guys! Smile
    salinas

Regarding WoE and PvP Empty Ygg Why?

Post  salinas Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:32 am

whats the matter pots should not be disable thats a item so pots are made to use their is nothing to diable if u diable that what kind of RO is This? lets just say that pots are really important for lvl 255. Go to Other RO that is rate is 255 u will see ^^ what is the importance of pots ^^. We need pots your not the only user ^^ and remember their is a godly wep if their is no pots Is "IMBALANCE"

By The Way Daznuk Pls dont make a GodlyArmor,Shoes,Shield Its kind a Imba if their is think about it weapon godly, armor godly, shield godly, shoes godly thats kind a ridiculus hahaha custom cards is enough ^^ thats all good Day.

BY: Xatoshi afro
    Tadz
    Tadz
    Normal Member

Post  Tadz Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:45 am

I totally agree with the disability of pots but there are customs that could kill anyone easily(IMBA for short). Disable pots and Disable Customs. I may agree. /hungry
    luichun

Post  luichun Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:51 am

but u see guys... ppls u dun get it .. the only chance u can live from strong ppls is pots lol... even in real RO server... they use pots anywhere.. please u ppls have both points but u see most of those ppl complaining about it is not even active..

and why complain look at urself... dont u use pots?...

think again

i came i rule i conquer
    DTXS
    Jaemz
    Jaemz
    Normal Member

Post  Jaemz Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:20 am

If u guys read the topic...u will notice it says yggs n pills..by all means if u wanna use blue/red/white pots, do it.

Why disable yggs n pills? Simple, whats the point of pvp or woe when u can just spam those items? Healing 25% hp n mp? This is a high rate server : well Lets say u have 100k hp, thats a 25k heal right there. Whats the point of bacsojin cards? whats the point of the actual skill called "Heal"? There's a reason why Gravity made it such that sinx, lord knights ,etc do not have that "Heal" skill.

I've never been to a server where u can USE yggs or healing items with such high % in pvp yet alone WOE, so i have no idea which server u been to. Anyone can go into pvp with hundreds of yggs n spam them n say "oh i cant die i'm pro"
    salinas

Regarding WoE and PvP Empty lolz

Post  salinas Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:11 am

i dont know whats you point /hmm
    Cruel
    Cruel
    Normal Member

Post  Cruel Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:59 pm

i guess it doesn't need to be disable. we need ygg to restore our lost hp/sp.
    maybe putting a delay to it can do. a 5-8 sec delay on pvp area and to WOE maybe 13sec delay whenever using ygg.
    Pori Pori
    Normal Member

Post  Pori Pori Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Xatoshi, not to be mean and stuff, you are the only person that actually spams yggs and believe that RO is all about SPAMMING "pots", or rather yggs.

DTXS, Pots are fine, we all need potting, but reasonably, not overpowering heal. Thats why i suggested a reduction of pills from 25% to about 5%(or rather make a "WoE pills")?
    I mean, any sinX can bring 50< yggs in, and spams them to break the emp. Even in pvp, people just spams the yggs. Battle duration will be dragged to unreasonable states, like 1min to kill someone? (Making High priest more or less redundant)

I still believe that Yggs should be use for MvP-ing than PvP,WoE,GvG.

P.S Just a Suggestion, perhaps increase the weight of pills to limit people from carrying too much? reduces people's dependence on them. I stress PILLs not YGGS.
    Whisper
    Addict Member

Post  Whisper Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:23 pm

A server that i played on once had YGG's at 10% but we werent allowed using them in WoE or PVP we have to use pots which Bio's made, Bio's made money selling them and people lived longer in PVP and WoE Win Win
    Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

Post  Yakisoba Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:24 pm

What we can do is make 2 to 3 seconds delay in using yggdrasil berries Smile
    Pain
    Pain
    Normal Member

Post  Pain Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:21 pm

alright here goes.
    you can only kill a person that spam yggs in 4 things
    1. if he/she has no more yggs
    2. if you gank that person
    3. stun lock
    4. coma
    using yggs in woe/pvp made many jobs useless. for example a champ asuraing people many times since its sp gets full everytime. what happened to the prof + champ combo.

the lost of High Priest. you have assump scroll,lex aeterna scroll,lex divina,blessing,inc agi scroll. other words you have all the scrolls of an HP meaning you dont need anymore buffs. now next thing you know. you dont need HP's heal aswell since you can just ygg. meaning HighPriest is gone from this server and lost one job to see.

lost of creator. Creator has those pitch potion. now what would a pitcher that farmed bacso cards like mad and then got outheal-ed by an ygg user. yet again another job lost from this server.

sniper- sniper is more on stun lock now...if you spam berry while wearing the archer card. eventually you'l cast pneuma at your spot then get near sniper and kill him/her. lost another job.

LordKnight- same as at it's card. going berserk will be bad thing now for LK since his enemy can just ygg spam then LKs cant do heal meaning its like a fight of 900k HP vs 200k x yggs. which means LK will lose yet. another job skill lost or job lose.

so many things has lost and made pvp/woe limited to jobs
    Pori Pori
    Normal Member

Post  Pori Pori Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:46 am

Anyway, dont decrease the effectiveness of YGGS cause they should be used for MvP-ing. If not, mvps would be rather difficult to kill.
    Whisper
    Addict Member

Post  Whisper Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:36 am

Which is why people should Party up and kill MVPs
    Me and afew guildies took on Ifrit yesterday lol we died so much he was such a high level we couldnt kill xD!
    Pori Pori
    Normal Member

Post  Pori Pori Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:01 pm

i agree, but monster THAT EQ like ifrit, kinda need yggs/pills.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:15 am