RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Just an idea O_O!?

Poll

Good or Bad?

[ 0 ]
    Just an idea O_O!? Bar_left0%Just an idea O_O!? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Just an idea O_O!? Bar_left100%Just an idea O_O!? Bar_right [100%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Whisper
    Addict Member

Just an idea O_O!? Empty Just an idea O_O!?

Post  Whisper Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:17 pm

Hai on this other game i played there was this thing that they did uhm when a character gets to the max level they got the choice to Rebirth, they like got put back to level 1 with all there stats that they had at the maxed level and they could only rebirth 3 Times max, it worked well on the game was just wondering how it would do here?
    Since we can only really max 2 status point thingys and its not all that hard to level so it would keep the server balanced since you could like make it 1 time only to rebirth? Anyway this is just a thought so tell me what you think
    Good or Bad?
    baihooli
    baihooli

Just an idea O_O!? Empty Re: Just an idea O_O!?

Post  baihooli Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:14 am

No, no...
    bad dog...

I dont know about others, but I personally don't like to deviate too far from the norm of other servers. This way, if i ever switch servers (so far this server's great, and I dont plan on switching), I can still remember what sets to use for great pvp chars.

This is just my opinion, I voted no, but if others think differently, go ahead and outvote me.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:16 am