RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

HAI GAIS!!!!!

baihooli
    baihooli

HAI GAIS!!!!! Empty HAI GAIS!!!!!

Post  baihooli Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:16 am

IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER!!!!!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

ahem...

Anyways, Hello, my account name may be baihooli, but my in game names are different. For those who wonder, BaiHooLi is white fox in chinese (terribly translated xD). My in game names usually have latin in them, like Niveus, Umbra, Viator, or Orori, just because it sounds cool.

For those who know me, I usually have characters of both genders but in real life i am a man. A REAL MAN!!!! Usually i tell no one this cuz teh gais give me free zennies and stuff if i use a girl char, but a certain friend of mine, *cough* Mail/Essense *cough* told anyone anyway, so there's no reason to hide it.

Generally I consider myself a fairly weird guy. I tend to say stuff in game or in real life that are just plain weird... Please disregard the weirdness whenever you can, or laugh with me at those who call me weird. Anywais, I enjoy being weird and my philosophy is "Everyone in the world is weird, there is no such thing as normal. Only he who strives to be normal is truly weird."

I am also an occasional 4channer, for those who cant tell. /hungry
    Just so you know, I chronically lose The Game. /gg

Me, Mail, and Meiru/Nanashi have been playing this game for quite a while, but we took a break for about a year. We usually play on 255 servers and OWN THE HELL OUT OF EVERYONE IN WOE!!! THAT'S RIGHT, GUILD EVANESCENCE WILL OWN THE CASTLES!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    So, I hear from Game Night that competition in WoE is fairly limited, so I hope our basic 3 man team will help. Others are welcome to join us too, I'm just saying that the starting three was us, but we welcome new members Smile

A shoutout to Mail's friend Star too cuz she's joining us this time in this RO adventure.

Hope to see/own you in game!!!
    Very Happy
    Jaemz
    Jaemz
    Normal Member

HAI GAIS!!!!! Empty Re: HAI GAIS!!!!!

Post  Jaemz Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:04 am

Hey welcome =] i could've sworn i seen ur avatar somewhere before...xD
    Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

Post  Yakisoba Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:22 pm

baihooli wrote:IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER!!!!!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

ahem...

Anyways, Hello, my account name may be baihooli, but my in game names are different. For those who wonder, BaiHooLi is white fox in chinese (terribly translated xD). My in game names usually have latin in them, like Niveus, Umbra, Viator, or Orori, just because it sounds cool.

For those who know me, I usually have characters of both genders but in real life i am a man. A REAL MAN!!!! Usually i tell no one this cuz teh gais give me free zennies and stuff if i use a girl char, but a certain friend of mine, *cough* Mail/Essense *cough* told anyone anyway, so there's no reason to hide it.

Generally I consider myself a fairly weird guy. I tend to say stuff in game or in real life that are just plain weird... Please disregard the weirdness whenever you can, or laugh with me at those who call me weird. Anywais, I enjoy being weird and my philosophy is "Everyone in the world is weird, there is no such thing as normal. Only he who strives to be normal is truly weird."

I am also an occasional 4channer, for those who cant tell. /hungry
    Just so you know, I chronically lose The Game. /gg

Me, Mail, and Meiru/Nanashi have been playing this game for quite a while, but we took a break for about a year. We usually play on 255 servers and OWN THE HELL OUT OF EVERYONE IN WOE!!! THAT'S RIGHT, GUILD EVANESCENCE WILL OWN THE CASTLES!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    So, I hear from Game Night that competition in WoE is fairly limited, so I hope our basic 3 man team will help. Others are welcome to join us too, I'm just saying that the starting three was us, but we welcome new members Smile

A shoutout to Mail's friend Star too cuz she's joining us this time in this RO adventure.

Hope to see/own you in game!!!
    Very Happy

Hello baihooli welcome to RamenRO hope you enjoy your stay lol. oh yeah Game Night Guild is owning Smile beat them!!!
    animatix
    animatix

Post  animatix Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:30 pm

Greetings,

Hi there White Fox guy. I'm animatix. See you in the game!

-M

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:17 am