RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

pets that support!

Pain
    Pain
    Normal Member

pets that support! Empty pets that support!

Post  Pain Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:16 pm

ok im thinking about this. how about on each pet you use or summon. it gives you a certain buff for example. Poring = auto +5 int food, drops = auto +5 dex food buff, Peco peco = auto endurance buff (like eddga card) and Rice cake (new pet) = auto blessing buff

with this it could anti the card "rangdris card" since you cant dispel auto buffs but only one pet means only one buff.

with this everyone would have pets behind them making the server look better with all the pets and more to do in the server (since you need to do quests to get the special eggs) and you need to feed your pet.

oh note that you will get the buff of that pet if the pet is loyal.

and when a player goes cloaking,hide or chasewalk the pet should do the same. (since its loyal to its master its gonna follow him/her)

i think it needs scripting but i feel like itl gonna rock to see everyone has different pets rofl.

any comments?
    Mail101
    Mail101
    Normal Member

pets that support! Empty Re: pets that support!

Post  Mail101 Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:27 pm

I'm totally up for that idea. It would add variety to the game. Well, the buffs, attacks, heals shouldn't be too overpowered, but the idea is nice. I've seen it implemented on different servers before.

I'm hoping some scripting for new taming items so we can have more pets besides the standard ones already Smile. I mean, who wouldn't want a pet Moonlight Flower?

Essense

Edit: Ok maybe not MVPs, but you get the point^^.