RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

So yeah... Hi!

Final

So yeah... Hi! Empty So yeah... Hi!

Post  Final Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:49 pm

Hey people, I'm new to the server so I don't really know what to do and all that crap. Not sure if I'm going to stay on the server long cause I was kind of hoping to try the 3rd classes, but it's just the sprites. So yeah... I have some questions because I'm seriously lost in the server...

1. When/if ever are the 3rd class skills coming out?
    2. Where should I level myself?
    3. How would I gain money because I saw the quests needing 50+ mil to make something decent..
    4. What kind of gear is good?

If you could answer it would be great, but other than that; Hi everyone Very Happy

-Final
    Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

So yeah... Hi! Empty Re: So yeah... Hi!

Post  Yakisoba Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Final wrote:Hey people, I'm new to the server so I don't really know what to do and all that crap. Not sure if I'm going to stay on the server long cause I was kind of hoping to try the 3rd classes, but it's just the sprites. So yeah... I have some questions because I'm seriously lost in the server...

1. When/if ever are the 3rd class skills coming out?
    2. Where should I level myself?
    3. How would I gain money because I saw the quests needing 50+ mil to make something decent..
    4. What kind of gear is good?

If you could answer it would be great, but other than that; Hi everyone Very Happy

-Final
    Hi there Final,
    First of all, I would like to welcome you here in the server and hope you stay here and yeah the server is quite just 3rd job sprites.

Your Questions:

1. I'm not sure if the 3rd job skills will come out here in RamenRO but maybe in the future we will put the 3rd job skills.

2. You can level your self in Poring once your a novice and go to Payon dungeon to Glast Heim and one more if you make a party and you make it on even share experience you will get an additional +5% Experience.

3. Well you get money in hunting golds,joining the Poring Catcher event and winning it.

4.Well you can visit the forum named "info box" to check what gear fits your job.

-leleii

Note: if there is anything else i can help you with please don't hesitate to ask me a question here in the forum or whenever you see me in game.
    Whisper
    Addict Member

Post  Whisper Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:15 pm

Welcome to Ramen! :3
    animatix
    animatix

Post  animatix Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:32 pm

Greetings,

Hi Final. The name is animatix. See you in the game!

-M

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:15 am