RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Just a Suggestion

Dystopia
    Dystopia

Just a Suggestion Empty Just a Suggestion

Post  Dystopia Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:05 pm

For like an hour a day we change the High rates to Super High Rates. Like MVP drop rates to 10% for cards and like 25% for other things. Or experience gets higher so people can level easier. This will be when the GM's stop giving levels to people if this idea is chosen.
    Whisper
    Addict Member

Just a Suggestion Empty Re: Just a Suggestion

Post  Whisper Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:52 pm

Sorry but i dont really like this idea if your going to change the server for an hour is useless should just change it as a whole either its a high rate server or a super high rate, it cant be both (Could if you had a choice when you first make your characters like Low rate, mid rate, high rate and super high rate) but you cant so there is nothing wrong with leveling the old fashion way Smile Like myself i like to level gives you something to work on, so having a hour super rate just to level or kill MVPs chances are the MVPs are already dead so yeah seems pointless to me tongue
    Dystopia
    Dystopia

Post  Dystopia Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:18 am

Good points. I just never saw it in that way. Like to see things from a different perspective.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 06, 2024 3:01 pm