RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guide] How to Vote and get your vote points

Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

[Guide] How to Vote and get your vote points Empty [Guide] How to Vote and get your vote points

Post  Yakisoba Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:47 am

Hello today I will be teaching you guys how to vote and get your Vote Points.

What can you get by voting?
    100pcs Yggdrasil Berry = 1 vote point
    100pcs Feather = 1 Vote Point1pc Sleipnir = 125 Vote Points5pcs Bloody Branch = 1 Vote Points1pc Clarice Doll Hat = 2 Vote Points1pc Deporte Doll hat = 8 Vote Points
    1pc Sorin Doll Hat = 5 Vote Points
    1pc Tailring Doll Hat = 5 Vote Points
    1pc Vinil Doll Hat = 8 Vote Points

Step # 1 Click the Banner that says "RamenRO Vote For Points"(just follow the image if you don't understand it.)
    [Guide] How to Vote and get your vote points 1

Step # 2 Log in your In-Game Account(not the forum account) after that you will see 3 vote links there as stated there in the picture.(just follow the image if you don't understand it.)You have to click those 3 and type the Captcha there and the 3rd Vote Link will ask you to click the image ther for example The Image say click the Alchemist you have to click it and you get your vote points.
    [img]https://2img.net/h/i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq323/evg122690/2.jpg[/img

Step # 3 After you vote go to your RamenRO Client and go to Prontera 158,193 and it will say how many vote points you have and click Trade my Points as
    stated there.
    [Guide] How to Vote and get your vote points 3

You can vote every 12hrs

If you have more questions feel free to leave a question here and ill be happy to help you guys Smile

Last edited by Yakisoba on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added more information about the prizes)

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:34 am