RamenRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Updated :)

Whisper
    Addict Member

Updated :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Updated :)

Post  Whisper Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:52 pm

Welcome to the team!
    Whisper
    Addict Member

Post  Whisper Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:13 pm

I quit as GFX staff, good luck guys
    Mc Marky
    Mc Marky
    Normal Member

Updated :) - Page 2 Empty hmm

Post  Mc Marky Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:56 am

leleii wrote:
    Mc Marky wrote:
    leleii wrote:WE ARE LOOKING FOR ARTISTIC AND CREATIVE PLAYERS TO BE PART OF THE RAMENRO GRAPHICS TEAM.

What are we hiring?: On Job Training GFX Staff

IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED PLEASE REPLY TO THIS FORUM WITH YOUR RESUME.

Code:
    Name:
    Why do you want to be part of Graphic Staff Team?:
    How often are you online at the Forums:
    Application Used in Works:[eg. Adobe Photoshop,GIMP,Paint
    Samples of Work (at least 3-4):

Note: If you get hired it doesn't mean that your part of the GM Team it means you are part of the Graphic Staff so when you guys get hired dont act like part of the RamenRO Staff. Also you will get the following benefits here in the forum such as:
    1. Special Forum Name Color
    2. Respect from the player
    3. Improve all your graphic skills

Name: Marky

IGN(in game name): Havnt Played This Ro Yet Razz

Why do you want to be part of Graphic Staff Team?: So people can enjoy my work, and to see others enjoy using my work in game !!

How often are you online at the Forums: Most of the time

Application Used in Works: Microsoft Paint !

Sample :
    Updated :) - Page 2 Ramenroselectchar
    Updated :) - Page 2 Desktoplogin

I joke i use fireworks 8 Razz the login screen i can split into 12 different pictures if nided but it will look weird on here if i added all 12

i had alot more but i recently installed windows and lost it all , so i decided to make thise quickly...

My msn is greedsevent@hotmail.com

Marky gfx is written accross to stop people using it or claiming its thiers Razz

All work is 100% Orignal and Mine

I MAKE designs based around anything u want from BANNERS to login screens , char select menu , in game buttons, - bassically i do everything to do with graphics,,, u just name it i make it...

[spriting i can do but i nid to download the program again to make it as it got deleted during new windows installation]
    Marky I need to talk to you. I want you to be part of the RamenRO GFX team. I enjoy watching your works. Its really amazing I hope you dont mind because im hiring you right now.

YOU ARE HIRED! Not FIRED xD. HIRED .... WELCOME TO RAMENRO GFX TEAM IM ALSO LOOKING FORWARD SEEING YOU IN THE GAME.

Why is whisper leaving hmm..... well seeing as u said "ill see u in game" i guess ill try it out afterall .... add my msn greedsevent@hotmail.com
    i will join the gfx team seeing as u guys are positive and friendly =]
    Yakisoba
    Yakisoba
    Staff Team

Post  Yakisoba Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:14 am

Mc Marky wrote:
    leleii wrote:
    Mc Marky wrote:
    leleii wrote:WE ARE LOOKING FOR ARTISTIC AND CREATIVE PLAYERS TO BE PART OF THE RAMENRO GRAPHICS TEAM.

What are we hiring?: On Job Training GFX Staff

IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED PLEASE REPLY TO THIS FORUM WITH YOUR RESUME.

Code:
    Name:
    Why do you want to be part of Graphic Staff Team?:
    How often are you online at the Forums:
    Application Used in Works:[eg. Adobe Photoshop,GIMP,Paint
    Samples of Work (at least 3-4):

Note: If you get hired it doesn't mean that your part of the GM Team it means you are part of the Graphic Staff so when you guys get hired dont act like part of the RamenRO Staff. Also you will get the following benefits here in the forum such as:
    1. Special Forum Name Color
    2. Respect from the player
    3. Improve all your graphic skills

Name: Marky

IGN(in game name): Havnt Played This Ro Yet Razz

Why do you want to be part of Graphic Staff Team?: So people can enjoy my work, and to see others enjoy using my work in game !!

How often are you online at the Forums: Most of the time

Application Used in Works: Microsoft Paint !

Sample :
    Updated :) - Page 2 Ramenroselectchar
    Updated :) - Page 2 Desktoplogin

I joke i use fireworks 8 Razz the login screen i can split into 12 different pictures if nided but it will look weird on here if i added all 12

i had alot more but i recently installed windows and lost it all , so i decided to make thise quickly...

My msn is greedsevent@hotmail.com

Marky gfx is written accross to stop people using it or claiming its thiers Razz

All work is 100% Orignal and Mine

I MAKE designs based around anything u want from BANNERS to login screens , char select menu , in game buttons, - bassically i do everything to do with graphics,,, u just name it i make it...

[spriting i can do but i nid to download the program again to make it as it got deleted during new windows installation]
    Marky I need to talk to you. I want you to be part of the RamenRO GFX team. I enjoy watching your works. Its really amazing I hope you dont mind because im hiring you right now.

YOU ARE HIRED! Not FIRED xD. HIRED .... WELCOME TO RAMENRO GFX TEAM IM ALSO LOOKING FORWARD SEEING YOU IN THE GAME.

Why is whisper leaving hmm..... well seeing as u said "ill see u in game" i guess ill try it out afterall .... add my msn greedsevent@hotmail.com
    i will join the gfx team seeing as u guys are positive and friendly =]
    She leave for some reasons Smile I already add you up to my MSN Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content